Cleansing milk is usually recommended for dry skin as it is more hydrating than other cleansers. It can be made at home easily with just a few ingredients! You can use any suitable products for your dry skin. But if you are a person who doesn’t trust market products and always strives to keep things natural before their eyes. Then you can make Cleansing Milk for your dry skin at home too.
What Causes Dry Skin?
Several factors can cause dry skin, including:
– Environmental factors like cold weather, low humidity, and wind
– Hot showers or baths
– Harsh soaps or cleansers
– Excessive hand washing
– Underlying medical conditions like eczema or psoriasis
What are cleansing milk and its types?
Cleansing milk is a type of facial cleanser made with raw milk or cream etc., that cleanses the dry or sensitive skin. It is usually made with an oil-based formulation that helps to hydrate and nourish the skin. Cleansing milk can come in different forms, including:
– Liquid cleansing milk: This is the most common type of cleansing milk and can be found in most drugstores or beauty stores.
– Cream cleansing milk: This type of cleansing milk is thicker in consistency and may be more suitable for dehydrated skin.
– DIY cleansing milk: You can also make your cleansing milk at home using a few simple ingredients.
How to make cleansing milk at home for dry skin?
These are the ingredients that you need to make effective cleansing milk at home;
– ½ cup of raw milk
– 1 tbsp of almond oil
– 1 tbsp of honey
1. Heat the milk in a pan over low heat until it is warm.
2. Add the almond oil and honey to the milk and stir until they are well combined.
3. When well combined, turn off the heat and wait until it gets environmentally cold.
4. Place it in a clean and dry bowl safely.
Cleansing milk is an excellent way to cleanse your face and remove makeup, dirt, and oil. It is also very hydrating and can help to soothe dry or sensitive skin. If you have dry skin, try making your cleansing milk at home using the recipe above!
Honey Benefits For Dry Skin: Honey (A natural humectant) can help keep your skin moisturized, while its antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties can quickly soothe dry, irritated, and sensitive skin. When used in cleansing milk, honey can help gently cleanse the face while providing essential hydration.
Almond Oil Benefits For Dry Skin: Pure Almond Oil can provide you with enough Vitamin E, which is a rescuer for your dry skin. Also, its emollient properties can help soothe and soften the skin. When used in cleansing milk, almond oil can help to nourish and hydrate dry skin.
Milk Benefits For Dry Skin: Milk is a rich & beneficial nutrient in terms of providing a healthy glow to dry skin. The lactic acid in the milk can gently exfoliates the skin. Moreover, it contains the vitamins & minerals that most of the top skincare brands use in their products, which help nourish and hydrate the skin. When used in cleansing milk, milk can help gently cleanse the face while providing essential nutrients.
How to use Cleansing Milk For Dry Skin?
Cleansing milk can be used in the same way as any other facial cleanser. Massage it onto your face using a cotton pad or your fingertips, and rinse it off with warm water. You can use cleansing milk once or twice a day or as often as you need to keep your dry skin clean and hydrated.
What is the most effective homemade cleanser for dry skin?
There are many different homemade cleansers that can be effective for dry skin. However, the most important thing to remember when choosing a cleanser for dry skin is to select one that is gentle and hydrating. Some of the best homemade cleansers for dry skin include:
– Milk and honey cleansing milk
– Avocado and olive oil cleansing milk
– Banana and oatmeal cleansing milk
– Coconut oil and aloe vera gel cleansing milk
You can also experiment with different ingredients to find a cleanser that works best for your skin type.