Hydrating Face Sunscreen with SPF 30
Going outside under the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays and worried about your skin? Worry no more because CeraVe Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 is there to protect you from these dangerous rays as it comes with a 100% broad spectrum formula (titanium dioxide & zinc oxide) to form a healthy barrier around your face that reflects the sun’s rays. Ideal for all skin types, you can use this sunscreen that includes 3-essential ceramides to maintain your skin’s protective barrier while keeping it moisturized. APPROVED BY NATIONAL ECZEMA ASSOCIATION and SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (6%), ZINC OXIDE (5%)
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISODODECANE, BUTYL OCTYL SALICYLATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, STEARIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, SORBITAN STEARATE, NIACINAMIDE, PEG-8 LAURATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM DODECYLBENZENESULFONATE, MYRISTIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PALMITIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, PANTHENOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 60, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN (By Company)
How to use
Please follow these steps:
- Just before 15 minutes of going outside, use CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 30.
- Its effects go away after 2 hours or towel drying.
- If swimming or sweating, use a water-resistant sunscreen.
- For childer under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
How to apply?
- Pour a small amount of cream on your palm, and then rub your hands together.
- Apply on your face while smoothly rubbing it.
- The formula would be spread thoroughly without leaving any residue.
CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF 30 price in Pakistan
It is available at the price of PKR 4,500 in Pakistan.